Comments and Subscibing

If you really like StyleFashionista and want to learn how to comment or subscribe, this post is for you. 

Commenting
You can only comment anonymously, with your google account, or your website. I won't go into how you comment, since it's pretty easy. But, if you do want to learn how, go to Comments and Following  or Comments . So, you select anonymous, and then type your real or screen name in the comment itself.

Subscribing
Want to read posts as soon as they come out, without waiting for them to come on Facebook or until you check again?  Click on the subscribe button and enter your email address. You'll be emailed when a new post comes out.

P.S. this is going to be my last post about this, I swear.
PPS I really hope this'll be my last post about this.
PPPS I wouldn't have to keep doing this you would just learn how to do it without my help.
PPPPS No wonder I have so many posts. 

Comments