#OOTD 11/7/19


I decided to start doing OOTD because I want to start trying to post everyday and I needed something to write about. Plus it's a great way for me to know what I recently wore and knowing what outfits work best. So, here's today's:
Sorry, since I wasn't planning to do this and it was a spur of the moment decision, I don't have a photo, so I'll describe what it was. 
 A light blue Under Armour hoodie. I got mine for either $16 or $20 at Plato's Closet. If you click on the words Plato's Closet above you can go to their website and check it out. It has a pretty cool style blog. I saw the same one for $55 at Kohl's. 
Next, a pair of Cat and Jack jeggings. I got these at Target for I think $10. 
A black owl shirt. I got this at Alvin's Island in Destin, Florida for I forget how much. 
Black and white Adidas hightops. I got this at Big 5 for about $25. 
Image result for black skinny jeans womenImage result for light blue under armour hoodieImage result for black and white adidas basketball shoes

Comments