News, With A Question That Is Totally Unrelated

I've been thinking for a while about writing a post/page about acknowledgements, and I wonder why I didn't do them from the start. I decided that a page would work better. It should be ready in about a week or so, though that is likely to change. I can think of many people I want to thank, but the hard part is doing so while remaining anonymous. So, when the page is finished, check it out to see who has helped me with this blog. I might get a bit cheesy, I'm telling you this up front.

You don't need to comment about the question, just think about it. I know it's unrelated, but just think about it. Does it matter to you my age, background, or anything like that? If I told you I was 60, would it be any different than if I said I was 20 or 40 or 12? I'm not going to tell you, but you might figure it out, at least roughly. So, I just want you to think about it, and if it does matter to you, I'm just gonna say, seriously? I otherwise won't talk trash about you, but I will tell you this, it doesn't matter how old you are, where you live, or anything like that, as long as you're writing's good, I'll read it. Like, if I like a book, than I read it because I like the book, not the author. I hope you're the same way, but if you would change your mind about reading someone's writing, just because they're too young or too old, you're not going to have that many friends. It's not just writing, but anything that you judge based off of things like that.

Comments