Day 1: Quarantine Spa Day

You might know that I recently wrote a post about stay at home spa days. If you haven't read it, I'll include a link here. You probably want to read it before you continue reading this, as I will cross-reference quite a bit.

If you normally like having a spa day with all your friends, spending the day reading magazines, doing each others' hair, nails, and makeup, you're not alone. I mean, a lot of people like doing the same thing, but you should know that having a spa day by yourself is loads of fun, too.

Have your stay at home spa day by yourself, or with live-in family members. If you're the only girl in your house, I pity you. What you can do if either you're the only girl or no one wants to do it with you, Facetime, zoom, or whatever your friend and get her to do it, too.

There you have it. Your first quarantine activity. Comment down below if you liked it, as well as any typos or mistakes you catch. I'll be sure to fix them right away!


Comments