Curly Hair

There are lots of different types of hair.  This post will be covering curly hair
 
Shampoo:
You can use shampoo, contrary to what Curly Girl by Lorraine Massey states. Just make sure it doesn't have sulfates. My current  favorite products are Carol's Daughter Sulfate Free Shampoo, Tresemme Anti Breakage Conditioner, aussie Volumizing Conditioner, and Suave Almond and Shea Butter Conditioner. 

Conditioner:
When you pick out conditioner, double check that it has a natural ingredient with in the first half of the list.  My favorite conditioners are listed above. 

Hair Q & A WITH STYLEFASHIONISTA 
Q. Is blow drying my hair ok?
A. Honestly, it's summer, I just let my hair dry. But if it's winter and necessary, do it on a low setting. 
Q. Should I brush my hair?
A. What kind of a question is that? Ask your mom and guess what she'll say. However, it really depends on your hair type. Brush your hair one day, comb it the next, and on the last, don't brush it but comb your fingers through your hair. 
Q. Can I really never use sulfates? 
A. That's another thing that's up to your hair type.  However, I don't, some people do, and some don't. 

Comments