My Styles


See some of StyleFashionista's styles!



An interview with StyleFashionista 
Q. What can make any outfit?
A. A pair of gorgeous heels, for sure.
Q. What is the best thing to pair with leggings?
A. Flowing tops.
Q. Best thing to pair with skinny jeans?
A. Cropped sweaters.
Q. Favorite Accessory?
A. Easy. Necklaces can make just about any outfit.
Q. Why did you want to start blogging?
A. Well, at first I wanted a website, but that was to expensive, so I switched to Blogger.
Q. What did you use before Blogger?
A. Weebly.
Q. Aside from the cost, did you like it?
A. Yeah. I would have stayed. It was pretty cool.
Q.  What was your motivation for Owl Never Wear That?
A. Honestly, I've always loved owls, and it was a clever wordplay. Plus, it has more to do with fashion than some of my other posts. 

Comments