5 Tips to Making Cleaning Your Bedroom Easier

Ugh. Your room is getting messy again. You know what that means. Cleaning time. Unless you are a neat freak your room probably gets messy. And it's never fun to clean. Chances are, you procrastinate and procrastinate and then you have even more work to do. Here are some tips for making cleaning easier:
  1. Make a schedule. Pick your least busy day of the week and always clean on that day. Mine would either be Sunday or Monday, because Library Day is on Tuesday, and I'm typically out of books by Friday. Yes, I'm a bookworm. I know. 
  2. Listen to music. Listening to music lifts my spirit and makes cleaning more fun. 
  3. Put things away during the week. I know, it's never fun, but if you put it away immediately, you save time on Cleaning Day. 
  4. Deep clean monthly. If you do a quick clean up weekly, doing a monthing deep clean helps a lot. On my deep cleans I cover things like closets, desks, and dressers. On my weekly cleans I mostly just put everything away that's on the floor or my desk. 
  5. Invite someone over to help. Whether it's your mom, sister, or friend, having someone help you makes the whole thing faster and more fun. Only do this if they like to clean, of course. 

Comments