Day 2: Chat With a Friend

Due to social distancing, you probably don't get to see that many people anymore. Texting and emailing just don't cut it. While calling is good, you still don't get to see people's faces. We're lucky to have sources such as zoom, 8x8, facetime, etc, etc, etc, so we can see faces and communicate at the same time. While I may sound like your grandparents, it's true. So take advantage of these resources and use them to chat with a friend, or multiple friends.

I don't normally use any of these, calling, texting, and emailing are good enough for me. But I have used some of these, but not enough times or different sources to have a personal favorite. But, if you do, comment down below. Also, comment the name of the resource you use for this, since I know I'm forgetting so many.

Since I promised all of these activities would have something to do with fashion, here's some talking prompts you can use to chat with your friend about fashion.

  1. Do you like my outfit today? Then, compliment her on hers. (If she's not just wearing pjs!) 
  2. What brands of makeup do you find yourself using most often?
  3. What's your favorite stay-at-home piece of clothing? 
  4. You know, my hair was so tangly this morning, but then I used(inter product name here), and it was soo much easier to brush! I know, this sounds like a cheesy advertisement. 
  5. What is your favorite blog? This can be changed up to be more specific, like favorite fashion blog, or you can just leave as is. 
There is a lot more conversation starters you can use, but I didn't feel like typing all those out.

Comments